- a deduction in the weight that a horse is required to carry in a race
- The sport in which horses and their riders take part in races, typically with substantial betting on the outcome
- the sport of racing horses
- Raceway Park is the only horse racing and gambling facility in Toledo. Raceway Park hosts a harness racing summer meet and features an enclosed grandstand.
- Almost or nearly as described, but not completely or according to strict definition
- Relating to the points at which rays would meet if produced backward
- virtual(a): being actually such in almost every respect; “a practical failure”; “the once elegant temple lay in virtual ruin”
- virtual(a): existing in essence or effect though not in actual fact; “a virtual dependence on charity”; “a virtual revolution”; “virtual reality”
- (virtually) in essence or effect but not in fact; “the strike virtually paralyzed the city”; “I’m virtually broke”
- Not physically existing as such but made by software to appear to do so
- An item of information obtained by experiment or some other scientific method; a quantity or formula obtained by calculation
- The official listing by place of finish of the competitors in an event. It includes the Official Time and any Points scored, as well as Disqualifications. Host Teams usually also include in the results any Time Standards achieved by the swimmers.
- A final score, mark, or placing in a sporting event or examination
- Results is the 1989 Liza Minnelli album produced by Pet Shop Boys and Julian Mendelsohn. The album was a huge success in the UK, where it reached #6 on the UK Albums Chart (promoted by the lead single “Losing My Mind,” which reached #6 on the UK Singles Chart).
- The effects that an organization obtains at the conclusion of a time period.
- A consequence, effect, or outcome of something
Horse racing event
APRIL 26, 2009 – Horse Racing : The Horse racing event at Tokyo race course on April 26, 2009 in Tokyo, Japan. (Photo by Tsutomu Takasu)
Horse racing at Keenland racetrack in Lexington, KY.